Personal Training should be more than just a workout, it needs to make you feel better about yourself inside and out. At a young age I learned that physical fitness is something everyone needs to work for. After a life threatening injury I needed help to get fit again. Since then I have been a very active individual, keeping both mind and body in great health while helping others do the same.
Find me on Linked In.
I love hiking, biking, spending time with family and friends, playing guitar and writing music.
Certified in CPR-AED and First Aid - 2011-2013
Renewed every 2 years
Associates in Education
Raritan Valley Community College
Fitness Specialist Certificate
- 63 credits of college level course work working with knowledgeable instructors learning effective teaching methods
- 150 hour internship on the job experience
Raritan Valley Community College - 2008
Personal Training Certificate + 100 Hours Nutrition Study
- 33 credits of intensive college level course work including Exercise Physiology, Fitness, Nutrition, and Fitness Sports Administration
- 300 hour internship with on the job experience
National Personal Training Institute - 2006
Business Study and Fitness Education
- Over 500 Hours of in depth study including
- 300+ hours of class room instruction
- 200+ hours of supervised hands-on application
Northampton Community College - 2005
- 16 credits in Business Management and Fitness courses